SAE DAYSchool Preview Day
SAE DAY is an immersive, fun-filled day of art, music and performances with access to school leadership, instructors, and current students. Potential students and families will get an exclusive look into what The SAE is all about. See for yourself why The SAE is the perfect place for creative young people with big dreams for tomorrow.
Next SAE DAY event: May 18, 2019 at 10am
For more information and to RSVP go to www.saeday.com.
SEE the SAE
You are invited to explore The School of Arts and Enterprise, a tuition-free, arts-focused middle and high school. We host tours of our facilities the 2nd Wednesday of the month at 2pm. Tours will begin at our campus at The Downtown Center located at 300 W 2nd Street, Pomona, CA 91766. Parking is located directly behind the building and is free for the first 2 hours. Follow posted parking signs for instructions.
Come see for yourself what makes The SAE so special!
- 100% graduation rate
- 99% college admissions rate
- No audition. JUST ambition.
- Award winning Visual and Performing Arts Instruction taught by Industry Professionals
- Awarded one of The Best High School in the Nation from US News & World Report
- The SAE Galleries and The SAE Recording and Film Studios
- Nationally recognized business instruction
- Safe and small learning community
- Passionate and creative student body
To reserve a spot for one of our upcoming tours or to schedule a private tour contact:
Admissions and Outreach Coordinator
Contact Number: 909.622.0699
Upcoming Tour Dates: May 8th, June 12th, July 10th and August 14th